Feroze Khan (born 11 July 1990) is a Pakistani actor, model and former video jockey. Born in Quetta, he began his career as a VJ on ARY Musik and then became a model. He made his debut as a television actor in the 2014 television series, Chup Raho. He appeared in Gul-e-Rana (2015) which was aired on Hum TV with Sajal Ali. He will make his Lollywood debut in Anjum Shahzad’s film Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay with Sajal Ali. The film released on 13th September 2016.
Following is a chat Feroze had exclusively with Ink:
I never planned to be an actor as such, however it happened for me. The transition has been good so far.
2. You belong to a family of very talented individuals. Your sister Humaima is one of the biggest stars of the country, while your sister Dua is also a renowned host and singer. Did they inspire you to become a part of show business?
No one inspired me but yes they can be considered as my reason for being in this industry to some degree.
3. You worked very hard on your physique for ZKHH. Can you please tell a bit more about how you prepared for this role?
It is a complex character with 4 different shades. For a character like this, and to match the expectations from you as an actor, one has to put in effort. I did the same.
4. This is your third project with Sajjal and the audiences love your pairing with her. What is it like working with her on sets?
We are good friends so we enjoy working together. She is a fine actress so I had to work on my own expressions to be at par.
5. Initially, you were seen as a good looking heartthrob. However, if one follows your career graph, you have picked projects from different genres. Was it a deliberate attempt to avoid being typecasted?
Yes. My sister Humaima hammered it in my mind that people never forget what you have done in this field of work. Do not think they will forget. So always choose wisely. That is one advice I have followed.
6. In your opinion, what is more important for an actor – commercial success or critical acclaim?
Both. Great actors can be ignored by masses if they do not have commercial success under their belts.
7. Do you have any plans of working across the border anytime soon?
Not sure at the moment. Lets see.
Follow Feroze on Facebook: www.facebook.com/FerozeKhanOfficial